OTM wholly supports our clients efforts and commitment to uphold the values and standards set out in the UK Modern Slavery Act 2018.
As a business with below £36Million turnover, OTM is not required to publish an annual policy statement pertaining to this Act, but as a UK business we acknowledge our responsibility to the UK Modern Slavery Act 2018 and can confirm that we have a zero tolerance to slavery and human trafficking and do not and will not support or deal with any business knowingly involved in these practices.
As a creative services business we have a limited requirement to procure externally with the majority of services being administered by personnel employed directly by OTM. We can confirm that:
- We are committed to working closely with our customers, partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure there is no modern-day slavery or human trafficking in our supply chain
- We always ensure rigorous background checks are carried out on all new employees and contract workers.
- We are committed to freedom of association - we don’t prevent any employees from joining any non-prescribed unions or associations.
- We are committed to paying industry standard salaries that are above 'living wage'.
- We are committed to equality and non- discrimination in recruitment and the workplace. We have formalised procedures for dismissal.
- All payments we receive are from known sources/registered banking institutions
Any further information you require is available on request.